Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Just a Great Day With Great People

The 16 February 2014 was a fantastic day. Ok, I could say that for most days lately but I really enjoyed this one so much.  I will give it a 10 out of 10. Marc has told me to stop posting pretty pictures and start posting yucky shots. 
The way life really is. Hand washing laundry in a bucket with a toilet plunger yada, yada, yada. He says people will think #1. We have money and are living the high life and we don’t have money 
#2. People will think all we do is party and drink. And we don’t. Although enjoying a cold cervasa before 11  on a hot day has become more probable.



Fresh Tuna Salad At Marina Paraiso
This was just a little heaven in your mouth.
If I described it like another eater did my blog would be X rated. Lets just say my mouth was satisfied


Day Anchorage Party Boats off the North End of the Island 
We Went To listen to music but made it late as the restaurant  we were in caught fire.
Long story. 


Virginia & Robert "Honeymoon Forever"

























Lynda & Jack "Lady D"















Denise & Tom "Epiphany" 

Just Pretty





I think I found my place on this island. The Soggy Paso is hard to find but worth the search. Perfectly situated close to the marina though and it has a small beach to dingy in on . A thatched hut with a few stools but if you don't get there early you won't get one or space at a table. There is a small plunge pool that I'm sure has had some late night dips. Soggy Doggies lay around to laid back to do anything. They walk around looking for scraps pretty much like the way cats do all over the south. The staff is great always playing practical jokes. Laughing at anyone if they give them a chance. But the food WOW. if you don't get there early you won't eat. There is one entre a day and it is served until it's gone. 


The new sign I am going to post in my boat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment