Saturday, February 22, 2014

Good Times Circumventing Isla Mujeres Mexico

Today was perfect for a day sail so Robert and Virginia Scott from the Sailing Vessel Honeymoon Forever were hosts extraordinaire to Denise and Tom of the SV Epiphany and Marc and I.  We had a wonderful time circumventing Isla Mujeres. It just couldn't have been more perfect. Good company, great wind, cold drinks, warm sun.  Robert made fresh shark taco's a new found favourite. We snorkelled underwater sculptures  Robert fished and just for luck we sighted dauphins. 
Tomorrow I'm going to pet a shark now how cool is that!


Honeymoon Forever 


Fisherman extraordinaire 



 Peeping Tom


Robert's virgin spinnaker came out for a breath of air 


The captains relaxing








Roberts version of gossip girls 





 They added the statues to give an alternative to diving the reefs here in an attempt at preservation 





Our good luck charms



I love sails. I love the way they look in the sun. Rigging is pretty cool to


Every sunset is absolutely breath taking


Great times part two


Why is it there always seems to be food in my pictures? Because its fantastic. Soggy Peso Sunday




So I drank tequila long long ago on another Mexican holiday and said I would never ever do it again. But, margaritas are different. Aren't  they? 


I have fallen in love with this wonderful island and these great friends but I wish you were here!




2 comments:

  1. That looks great mom, I'll see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daniel Dad and I are so excited about seeing you. You will love it. I think you and I are going to pet sharks together. XOXO

    ReplyDelete